<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19653153?origin\x3dhttp://splendour-hyaline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 09, 2006

Haha sry for not updating my entries these few weeks ah.. Tired..XD Ok anw life in SISPEC is getting slacker, got put out of course cuz my sprain turned into a fracture le, so everyday playing com and doing admin work.. Not dat bad lah, got quite a few privileges too..=) Had my USP interview ytd at NUS, dun think i can make it to the second round liao, compared to other interviewees, guess mine was the fastest lor, duno whether is it good or bad too.. Anw sounds bad to me lah, haha oh well.. Pray hard for miracle bah, realli keen on goin for that prg.. Went to catch Ice Age 2 after that with dear, pretty nice but a bit retarded.. Yea at least we din waste the $9.50 on weekend.. So ex loh.. Went to get an optical mouse as well, took real long to look for a compatible one, sumone got a bit irritated too..XD Lol.. Spent my afternoon well, dinner was great but night was boring.. Haha..

Hmm next week shd be getting busier liao, have to be attached to my company's live firing, sian will miss my the 9 pm show lor.. Wth.. Anw, glad there's good friday, can book out on thurs nite, yea..!! Alright will keep the blog updated asap ya, haha nothing much to write le.. Shall end with a song by Savage Garden =)

- Truly Madly Deeply -

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly madly deeply do

I will be strong I will be faithful cause I'm counting on

A new beginning A reason for living A deeper meaning yeah

I want to stand with you on a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining

Brightly in the velvet sky

I'll make a wish send it to heaven

Then make you want to cry

The tears of joy for all the

Pleasure in the certainty

That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of

The highest powers

In lonely hours

The tears devour you

I want to stand with you on a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

Oh can you see it baby

You don't have to close your eyes cause it's standing right here before you

All that you need with surely come

- Savage Garden -




Chengkun
11:09 AM

PROFILE-

Chengkun
20
07 Decemeber 87
ORD personel
FLASHBACK-

February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
May 2008


TAGBOARD-




RUNAWAYS-

Zhu Tou
Bbun
KT
Victor
Yongji
PNN
Jason
Bert
Kai En
Gideon
Jacob
Zhuming
Christine
PA Crew
CREDITS-

Brushes: Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com